Client Referral Program
mika larson photography appreciates you!
Aside from booking a session, there is no bigger honor then when you refer Mika Larson Photography to your family and friends! I can't thank you enough for all of your support and the referral program is one way I hope to give back to my amazing clients, family, and friends!
Here is how it works:
- Tell everyone you know about Mika Larson Photography and remind them when they send an inquiry to mention that you sent them!
- When your referral contacts Mika Larson Photography, books and successfully completes their session and has paid in full, YOU get $25.00 in referral credit applicable towards session fee or print credit for yourself. That's it! Stack up the referrals to earn a free session and print products! There are no limits to the amount of referral credits you can earn!
Here are the rules:
- To be eligible to receive a referral credit you must be a client that has booked & paid for a session or have had a previous session with me.
- The person you refer must be a NEW client to Mika Larson Photography.
- One referral credit for $25 for each person you refer for their first session only. If they book additional sessions, you will not receive additional credits.
- Referral money can only be used future sessions and can only be used by you. It is not transferable.
- You can use referral credits towards any type of session, including weddings!
- Referral credit must be used within 1 year from the date of the credit.
- You can refer as many people as you like! There is no cap on the amount of referral credit you can receive.
- You will receive referral credit after the referral session is fully paid.
- If your referral books and cancels you will not receive credit.
- Your referral will need to let us know at time of booking that you referred them.
- If two clients refer one person then the first name given receives the referral credit.
- Referral credit cannot be redeemed for monetary value or any services aside from sessions.
- Referral credit cannot be deducted from previous sessions or offered as a refund.
Thank you so much for all of your support! I couldn't do this without you!